- We may retain personal information about each customer in order to provide the optimum service to every customer.
All of us here at Ishizaki recognize that it is our duty to protect and control any personal information we have.
For this reason, we are committed to protecting your personal and business information through the following means.
- ■Collection and use of personal information
- ■ Measures we use to secure personal information
- We take necessary security measures to prevent illegal access, loss, damage, changes, or leaks of the personal information we hold. If we find that an improvement is needed, we correct the process promptly and make every effort to prevent any occurrence of the incident that revealed the need for improvement.
- ■Compliance with the laws and ordinances, and other codes of conduct concerning personal information
- We always comply with all laws and ordinances, as well as codes of conduct, related to personal information.
- ■ Educating our staff about protecting personal information
- We carefully educate all employees about the measures they must take to protect personal information, so that everyone handling this information will perform their work with sufficient understanding of the importance of protecting it.
- ■ Contact desk about protection of personal information
- Please contact “email@example.com” if you have any questions about your personal information, or have a request such as to modify, change, delete, or cease to use personal information we already have. We will respond within a reasonably short period with appropriate support for your request.
Established on May 7, 2019
Ishizaki Press Industrial Co., Ltd.
- ■ How we use the personal information we collect
- We only use the personal information we collect on this website to provide our best service to our customers.
- ■ The measures we take to protect your personal information and maintain accuracy
- We take security measures to prevent illegal access, loss, damage, changes, or leaks of this personal information. If an improvement proves to be needed, we correct the process promptly and make every effort to prevent any occurrence of the incident that revealed the need for improvement.
About Google Analytics
Customers can prevent our collection of their information using Google Analytics by disabling Google Analytics in the browser add-on settings.To disable Google Analytics, you need to download and install the "Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on" on Google’s Opt-out Add-on download page and change the add-on setting in your browser. Note: if you disable Google Analytics, it will be disabled on the other websites you visit, as well as on this site, so you may want to re-enable Google Analytics by resetting the browser add-on (after you have finished visiting our site).
Google Analytics Terms of Service:http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/jp.html
Google Analytics opt-out add-on:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja
Enacted on May 7, 2019