Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Ishizaki Press Industrial operates under the basic philosophy:
Contribute to the community through the pursuit of business.
We have as our company creed: Develop side by side with the community.
In keeping with these principles, as we fulfill our company’s
social responsibilities we conduct our business
operations in accordance with the following Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- ■ 1. Human Rights and Labor
- ・We support international norms related to human rights and respect the human rights of all the people involved in our business activities.
- ・We do not in any way use forced labor or child labor. We do not conduct business with any potential suppliers who does any such things.
- ・We do not discriminate on the basis of nationality, gender, place of birth, or disability.
- ・In addition to complying with labor-related laws and regulations, we manage working conditions (such as wages and working hours) appropriately and in accordance with our work rules.
- ・We respect the diversity of individuals and create a workplace culture that makes the most of individuals and their particular characteristics.
- ■ 2. Health and Safety
- ・In addition to complying with safety laws and regulations, we place top priority on safety in all actions.
- ・We strive to create a safe and hygienic work environment so that employees can maintain health in both mind and body.
- ・We endeavor to create a work environment where all employees can work safely and with peace of mind, and where labor and management work together to prevent occupational accidents and damage to health through monthly meetings of health and safety committees and other activities.
- ■ 3. Policy on Preservation of the Environment
- ・We strive to reduce our environmental impact throughout all processes, from the procurement of raw materials, mold production, manufacturing, inspection, and packaging, through to transportation, with the aim of creating products made with environmental awareness.
- ・We comply with all environmental laws and regulations.
- ・We strive to manage environmentally hazardous chemicals safely and reduce the generation of waste.
- ・We contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions through company-wide energy conservation and efforts to continuously reduce our energy consumption ratio.
- ・We strive to conserve resources, use them efficiently, and reuse & recycle them.
- ■ 4. Ensuring Product Safety & Quality
- ・We recognize that ensuring the safety and quality of their products is the most basic social responsibility of all manufacturing companies. Therefore, we focus on this goal throughout all our processes, from raw materials procurement, mold production, manufacturing, inspection, and packaging to transportation.
- ・Our goal is to create products that provide high customer satisfaction.
- ・We comply with laws, regulations, and special requirements from each customer concerning product safety.
- ■ 5. Fair Dealing
- ・We file and pay the taxes on our business activities appropriately.
- ・We do not in any way attempt to abuse a superior position to the detriment of our suppliers.
- ・We don't disburse any of our earnings in any inappropriate forms, such as by giving away money, or on lavish entertainments or gifts that deviate from standard social practice, in attempts to obtain illegal benefit from politicians, government bodies, and/or customers. We do not accept any such benefits or others from our suppliers or any parties.
- ・We manage company assets appropriately and do not use them for any other (non-business) purposes.
- ・We manage our intellectual property rights properly, and do not infringe on the rights of others.
- ■ 6. Information Security
- ・We manage the confidential information of our customers, suppliers, our company, and the personal information of our employees properly, and carefully manage information security to prevent unauthorized acquisition, leaks or unauthorized use of such information.
- ・If a problem should arise concerning information security, we will collect information promptly to minimize damage and work hard on investigating the cause and preventing a recurrence.
- ・We strive to improve each employee's awareness of the importance of information security and improve their skills by conducting information security education and awareness activities for our employees.
- ・We comply with all laws related to information security, government guidelines, and social norms.
- ■ 7. Disclosure of Private Information
- ・We do not ever falsify business information records such as those about transactions, quality, health & safety, the environment, or financial status.
- ・This information is disclosed when required by law or when there is no appreciable reason for non-disclosure.
- ■ 8. Conflict Minerals
- ・We do not use mineral resources such as tin, tantalum, tungsten, or gold produced in conflict areas such as the Democratic Republic of the Congo or neighboring countries.
- ・We respond reliably to requests for conflict mineral surveys from customers or other agencies.
- ■ 9. Legal Compliance
- ・As we carry out our business activities, we comply with all laws and regulations related to the conduct of business, the employment rules established by our company, corporate ethics, etc., and practice and thoroughly enforce compliance as the foundation of management.
- ・We act in accordance with social norms and do not engage in any activities involving antisocial forces or organizations.
- ・We believe we must always be conscious of the fact that we are a member of our society, maintain our dignity and act in a reasonable and aware manner as a participant in that society.
- ■ 10. Contributions to the Community
- ・In addition to contributing to the development of our local economy, we take on various community contribution activities. These include regular cleaning around the company premises, factory tours for elementary and junior high school students, participation in Labor Standards Association activities, and sponsorship of local government events.
Establishment : October 1, 2019