The Company’s History
- Hidenosuke Ishizaki, the founder, planned to manufacture snap fasteners for the first in Japan. He imported automatic production machines for snap fasteners from Germany, then succeeded in starting domestic production.
- Ishizaki Shoten Co., Ltd. the predecessor of Ishizaki Press Industrial Co., Ltd. was founded.
- Renamed to Ishizaki Press Button Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Began production of precision electronic parts such as transistor headers and caps.
Began production of the CLOTH -C covered buttons.
- Renamed to Ishizaki Press Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Began production of stud pins for television cathode-ray tubes.
- Opened a factory in Singapore and established Singapore Ishizaki Industries Pte., Ltd.
- Began production of lids for silver oxide batteries.
- Morio Ishizaki inaugurated as representative director and president.
- Began production of lids and cans for lithium coin batteries as well as deep-drawn cans for AA alkaline batteries.
- Obtained a US patent, Battery container and Lid.
- Obtained a Japan patent, Battery lid and its manufacturing method.
- Began production of deep-drawn cans for cylindrical lithium ion batteries.
- Obtained ISO 9002.
- Obtained a Japan patent, Process for manufacturing a button type alkaline battery.
Obtained a German and a US patent for the same content in 2000.
(All of them were jointly applied with SII Micro Parts Ltd.)
- Completed a second factory adjacent to the main factory and started operation.
Converted ISO9002 to ISO9001.
- Obtained ISO 14001.
- Morio Ishizaki was inaugurated as chairman and representative director, and Ryuzo Ishizaki was inaugurated as president and representative director.
- Certified as one of the Leading Manufacturing Companies in Hsanshin Region.
Opened our third factory in our headquarters site.
Obtained a Japan patent, Secondary battery, anode can thereof, and method of manufacturing the same.
- Exhibited for the first time at NEPCON WORLD's International Electronics Parts Expo .
Obtained a Japan patent, Anode Can for Battery and Manufacturing Method Thereof .
Obtained a Korean patent for the same content in 2006.
- Developed an original high-speed transfer press machine for deep drawing
jointly with a press machine manufacturer.
- Completed "Kita-Itami Factory" in July.
- Commended as an excellent tax-filing corporation by the tax office 8th time.
- Obtained ISO/TS16949 certification for the headquarters plant in August.
- Established Ishizaki Korea Co., Ltd., which mainly produces cylindrical cans, in Waegwan, Korea,
- Started a business of metal stamping at ISHIZAKI(THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Ishizaki Korea moved to the Gumi Industrial Complex from the Waegwan National Industrial Complex.
- Received Award of the Japan Society for Technology of Plasticity for development of highly productive warm drawing using high frequency induction heating.
- Received Award of SOKEIZAI CENTER for development of highly productive warm drawing using high frequency induction heating.
Commended as an excellent tax-filing corporation by the tax office 9th time.
- The book titled “The reason why this technology / product is chosen.” that contains an article about our company is published from The Nikkan Kogyo Shinbun in April.